Pages

Wednesday 11 April 2012

The Waiting Game

Whelp, good news and bad news. The bad news is that I was wait-listed for the JET Programme instead of shortlisted...which means I get to wait till someone else drops out (apparently fairly likely) and get to wait between now and December. Well that's going to be fun since I have been waiting since February already, but I guess such is life. I actually handle bad news quite well, or maybe it hasnt hit me but for the moment I am fine with this and still confident Ill get a spot before August, and in the mean time I get to look forward to stuff I have lined up for the near future.
What does this picture have to do with anything?
Oh the good news? Well I found 15 dollars on the way home, how about that eh? I mean finding 10 or 5 dollars is common, but the combination of the two? First time in my life. Well guess I dont have much to say, if I get that job then Ill have many wonderful stories to tell in the not to distant future, if not then I grow fat playing video games for the rest of the life. Since I don't have much to say here is a picture of a cat.
Happy mid April all!.

29 comments:

  1. 15 bucks sounds like a great deal. Spend it on something that will make the waiting easier :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A friend once told me that if I was telling a story at dinner and people started to get bored, I should just end my story with: "And then I found $20." It works every time!

      But $15! That's SOMETHING!

      I need to find some money lying around...

      Delete
  2. Finding money is always great, have a happy mid april too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh! I never find any money here:(
    I think it wad a nice surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your 15 bucks. And hopefully the waiting games ends soon with a positive news. And that cat getting hit with train gif, cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one epic looking cat. I hope you aren't waiting too long dude.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope it happens soon for you, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cats wor for me and yeah 15 bucks is 15 bukcs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute kittens...nice post :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi JDC, Il ve sooo mucchhhh this beautiful cats.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Znaleźć pieniądze to radość dla tego co znalazł, ale smutek dla tego co zgubił. Kotek na śniegu jest uroczy. Pozdrawiam.
    A joy to find money for what was, but sorrow for what he lost. Kitten in the snow is charming. Yours.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope somebody drops out so you'll get a place!

    ReplyDelete
  12. good luck with the job search! and wow...$15 is great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lucky you...good luck on your job search. Happy april !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pictures of cats are always cool. And so is finding money... I wouldn't mind growing fat playing video games either, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I feel sooooo bad for that cat:-) LOL!
    hugs from New York,
    xx
    Ask Erena
    http://askerena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good luck to you. As if you need it.. finding $15. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think that's a lot money already, well, since I really don't have a penny now :p

    ReplyDelete
  18. bah, I'm playing a similar waiting game myself.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What does that first pic have to do with anything? I'm pretty sure you feel how that cat looks. Sorry man.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Can't go wrong with pictures of cats. I can't even remember what your post is about.

    ReplyDelete
  21. good luck for your job hunting

    ReplyDelete
  22. huahuahuahuauhauhahuauh the picture with the cat is gorgeous!
    by the way i wish you a very good luck!!
    cute blog! i'm following you by google friends box hope you'll do the same ONLY if' you'll like mine!
    sweet italian kisses

    Syriously in Fashion
    Syriously Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete